We're currently preparing our 2021 festival programme. View our previous festival websites
In this online baking workshop like no other, Great British Bake Off contestants Andrew Smyth and Tom Gilliford will be whisking up your curiosity to delve into the sticky science of sugar and its surprising roles in the food we eat. Why does creaming butter and sugar together lead to a beautifully light sponge? How does it help create the most billowing of meringues?
· These tickets are limited to 20 households.
· The ticket price allows you to be visible to Andrew and Tom and will allow you to interact and ask questions directly our celebrity bakers as you go along.
· Please ensure you have it downloaded to your advice. We will send the link to you in advance.
· These tickets are limited to 50 households.
· Although you will not be visible to Andrew and Tom you will have an opportunity to ask questions to them via YouTube chat box. Please note that not all questions may be read out.
This is a private zoom event which will also be viewable on a private Youtube stream.
VIP Participants are required to download a Zoom Application for this workshop, Standard Participants will be required to log on via You Tube.
Both platforms will have limited access and will be monitored by our administration team throughout. This session will NOT be recorded. If you have signed up for the VIP Ticket you will be visible to 50 other participants who will be baking along in the background. If you are uncomfortable being viewed we advise you to purchase a Standard Ticket.